Overview and Amenities
- Tennyson Place is a new three-story 99,450 SF Class A office building located at 5600 Tennyson Parkway at the SE corner of Tennyson Parkway and Parkwood Boulevard in Legacy Business Park, a master-planned business center in Plano, Texas.
- Floor plates at Tennyson Place are approximately 33,000 SF, which are efficiently designed around a central core containing the building elevators, restrooms, and elec/telco rooms.
- 397 car parking spaces; high parking ratio of 4/1000 rentable SF.
- The lobby, restrooms, and shared common areas of the project include high-quality finishes, wood paneling, granite counters, an architectural staircase in the two-story atrium, and a modern aesthetic design.
- The building has a shared, fully equipped conference room and a fully appointed break room. The lobby area is outfitted with tenant directory information
- Tennyson Place has received LEED Silver Certification. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance "green" eco-friendly buildings.
- Energy-efficient features include inch-thick dual-pane exterior glass, insulated building envelope, high-efficiency HVAC system with a digital energy management system, solar panels for heating water, electric vehicle fueling stations, and water efficient landscaping and irrigation systems.
- The HVAC system utilizes natural gas rather than electricity for heating needs, thus lowering the project utility costs.