Tennyson Place Suites
The Tennyson Place "Pre-Finished Suite Program" offers a unique, competitive, user-friendly lease process designed to provide tenants with high-quality small suites and an efficient, simplified, and cost-effective lease process and experience. The suite sizes (800 SF to 3,900 SF), interior designs, and high-quality finishes offer smaller tenants amenities normally associated with larger leases. The short full-service lease form, pre-wired telecommunications cabling and available assistance with telecommunication equipment, furniture, and other transition and move services offer tenants a smooth and expedited lease and occupancy process.
- The first floor is designed for small- and medium-sized tenants (from 800 SF to 3,900 SF).
- The finish specifications for the suites include 10' ceilings, insulated walls to deck separating the suites, high-quality finishes including Armstrong Second Look ceiling tiles, high-grade carpets, and 9' cherry wood doors with Schlage hardware. Each suite has its own HVAC thermostat for control of the temperature.
- Each suite is pre-wired, pre-terminated, and pre-tested with a Category 5e Structured Cable System.
- Each suite is pre-wired with telco-provider feeds already routed to the main building phone closet on the floor.
- Each suite is outfitted with a custom millwork cabinet that contains a data networking rack. Directly adjacent to the rack is a custom millwork cabinet designed to accommodate a variety of networking equipment. All cabling is routed back to the rack to provide quick, neat connections to the equipment.
- The suites are appointed with refrigerators installed under the counter in the copy workrooms.
- The first floor suites have access to the pre-configured WiFi system.